Best Latest Poses for Pre-Wedding Photoshoots
Pre-wedding photoshoots are a great way to capture the love and chemistry between a couple before their big day. They also provide an opportunity to showcase their personality, style and creativity. However, posing for a pre-wedding photoshoot can be challenging for some couples who are not used to being in front of the camera. To help them out, here are some of the best latest poses for pre-wedding photoshoots that are breaking the internet:
- The Underwater Pose: One of the most popular pre-wedding shoot poses is an underwater shot. You can even recreate your proposal underwater, by asking her hand with a wedding ring! Just flow with the water in bright colour outfits for some breathtaking photography1.
- The Boat Ride Pose: One of the most dreamy pre-wedding shoot poses is the romantic boat ride. Doll up your boat with flower decorations. Wear a flowy pink designer gown and a floral tiara. Row on a secluded lake amidst the nature with your beloved. The whole idea of boating itself exudes romanticism2.
- The Twirling Pose: This dramatic Bollywood pose looks very beautiful when captured perfectly. Twirl in love and create such melodramatic poses with your partner and delve into the magic of photography. Tell your photographer to capture some pictures in twirling pose as it is an ideal pose for pre-wedding shoots3.
- The Desi Pose: If you want to add some desi flavour to your pre-wedding photoshoot, then this pose is for you. Wear traditional outfits like lehenga-choli, saree or kurta-pyjama and pose in front of a colourful backdrop like a wall art, a truck or a rickshaw. You can also use props like sunglasses, dupattas or flowers to add some fun and quirkiness4.
- The Silhouette Pose: This pose is perfect for creating some artistic and mysterious shots. All you need is a source of light behind you, like the sun, the moon or a lamp. Then pose in such a way that your outlines are visible against the light. You can try different poses like holding hands, hugging, kissing or dancing.
These are some of the best latest poses for pre-wedding photoshoots that you can try with your partner. Remember to have fun and be yourself while posing for the camera. After all, these photos will be cherished by you for a lifetime.