How to Apply for Passport in Odisha
If you’re planning to travel abroad, you’ll need a passport. Here’s how you can apply for a passport in Odisha:
- Go to the official website of Passport Seva at https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink
- Register and create a User ID.
- Login to the Passport Seva Portal with the User ID.
- Fill-up the application form online & submit.
- Click the “Manage Appointment” link on Applicant Home page to schedule an appointment at a Passport Seva Kendra (PSK).
You can also visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) or Regional Passport Office (RPO) closest to you.
Here are the documents required for a fresh passport application:
- Proof of Address (PoA) and Proof of Identity (PoI) documents.
- Date of Birth (DoB) proof.
- Passport size photograph.
- Proof of payment of fee.
- Any other document required by the Passport Issuing Authority1.
It is important to note that the documents required may vary depending on the type of passport application you are submitting1. You can find more information on the official website of Passport Seva at https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink.
The time it takes to get a passport in Odisha may vary depending on the type of passport application you are submitting³. However, according to the official website of Passport Seva, it generally takes around 25-30 days for a passport application to be processed³.
It is important to note that this is just an estimate and the actual processing time may vary depending on various factors such as the number of applications received by the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK), the completeness of your application, and other factors.